As a guest in paradise please help us keep our rates affordable by following these guidelines:
1. PETS – Please, no pets – no exceptions.
2. BOATS – Please do not park your boat or any other trailer in the driveway. Upon arrival take them to the docks, as we have no room to park them or turn around. Please process your fish at the docks and store it in our outdoor fish freezer with your name labeled. We do not allow personal freezers on site.
3. HOUSEKEEPING – There is no daily housekeeping. In an effort to conserve water, if you’d like fresh towels we’d be happy to exchange them every two days. Please notify the office if you’d like to do so.
4. SMOKING – Please no smoking indoors – there is a $200 fine for violation of the no smoking policy.
5. PAYMENT – Please pay your bill upon arrival.
6. CHECK IN/OUT – Check In time is 3pm. Please do not arrive early unless you have made prior arrangements with us. Please check out at 11 am so that we may remake the rooms on time for future guests.
7. QUIET TIME – Quiet hours are from 10 pm until 9 am. Please be respectful toward other guests.
8. YOUR GUESTS – If you would like to invite friends or family members to visit you during the day, or for a meal, please contact management for prior approval as it may not be possible. Inviting others creates more noise, less outdoor seating space and parking issues for our paying guests.
9. NO-SHOWS – No-shows will be charged the total rate of their reservation fee excluding tax.
10. CANCELLATION – Cancellations prior to 21 days to your reservation will be charged a $50 fee. Cancellations after that period will be charged 50% of the total balance. No refunds given for early departures. No shows will be charged the full balance.